Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Roller Door Insulation Arrives

When I got back from shopping this morning a large cardboard box mailed from Queensland was waiting for me on our front porch. My new roller door insulating blanket had arrived.

Some quick work with a sharp knife and the contents were revealed.

 
Two rolls of insulating blanket, a strip of aluminium tape, several tubes of Liquid Nails, a caulking gun and a trimming knife. Oh, and some very basic instructions.
 
Now for the fun part. Getting everything attached to the roller door. Thankfully the owner of the company is attached to his mobile phone 24/7 and said to me to call him anytime with any questions. I better put his number on speed dial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.